TRAINING LEADERSHIP FOR ASIA
Training Kepemimpinan Untuk Asia
Training Measure The Quality Of Leadership
DAVE ULRICH is a professor of business at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and co-founder of The RBL Group. He has written many books covering topics in HR and Leadership, is currently on the Board of Trustees of Southern Virginia University.
Dave Ulrich’s professional focus has addressed questions on how organizations add value to customers and investors through both leadership and strategic human resource practices. Dave emphasizes defining organizations through the capabilities they possess. His work has helped define and shape key capabilities such as change, learning, collaboration, accountability, talent, service, innovation, and efficiency. Until recently, Dave has published over 23 books and 175 articles, e.g.:
* Asian Leadership (2010, Robert Sutton)
* The Why of Work (2010, #1 Best Seller for Wall Street Journal & USA Today)
* Leadership in Asia (2009),
* Leadership Code (2008 Norm Smallwood and Kate Sweetman)
* HR Scorecard (2001, Brian Becker and Mark Huselid)
CHAIRUL TANJUNG is trained dentist got start selling study guides while in school. Has since made a fortune selling to Indonesia’s new middle class. His conglomerate Para Group has interests in banks, TV stations, theme parks, retail. Owns franchise rights to Baskin-Robbins, high-end brands Armani, Jimmy Choo, Valentino. Bought 40% in retailer Carrefour Indonesia.
SUWARDI LUIS Is the CEO of GML Performance Consulting with the responsibilities of managing the operations of the company and project implementations to ensure optimal results for its clients.
He has led and implemented an extensive list of Strategy Management, Balanced Scorecard, Business Process Reengineering, Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management, and productivity projects for leading national and multinational companies in Indonesia. He has consulted and trained for a wide range of companies in various industries including ABN Amro Bank, Bank Indonesia, Indosat, Amway, BCA, DHL, Dover Chemicals Group, PLN/PJB, Inter Pacific Bank, Elnusa, Lippo Bank, Mattel, Multipolar, Alpharma, Procon Indah, Nestle, SKF, Telekomunikasi Indonesia, TNT, Trakindo (Caterpillar), Astra, and World Vision Indonesia.
Mr. Luis is considered as the leading authority on Strategy and Performance Management, especially in the area of Balanced Scorecard in the region. He has implemented numerous projects in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia. He has also been invited by a number of associations for key note speech, including: Asian Business Forum, Dewan Asuransi Indonesia, Indonesian Quality Club, Government of West Jawa, HR Club of Indonesian Hotel Association, etc.
Mr. Luis holds a bachelor degree in psychology with the University Highest Honors (Summa Cum Laude) and Special Departmental Honors from the University of Texas at Austin. He was awarded the College of Business Scholarship by Texas A&M University to further pursue a Master of Business Administration degree in General Business. He has received an award as a Designated College Scholar and is a member of several national honor societies, such as Phi Beta Kappa, an honor society in the field of liberal arts, and Gamma Beta Phi, an honor society in community service.
Welcome to the Leadership for Asia
The exponential growth of Asian economy in the past decade has posted both opportunities for growth and challenges of developing competitiveness for corporations. Developing high quality leaders and leadership will be a key to responding the opportunities and challenges.
In 2009, 13 Asia’s top business and academic experts convened in Singapore to discuss critical leadership and people challenges in driving corporate growth and competitiveness in Asian context. Chaired by Professor Dave Ulrich, the one-day executive roundtable discussion identifies 8 Asian Leadership Paradoxes along with strategies in addressing the paradoxes.
The main ideas of the discussion are condensed in “Leaderhip in Asia: Challenges, Opportunities, and Strategies from Top Global Leaders” book (2010), which was edited by Professor Dave.
This exclusive one-day seminar in Jakarta will present Professor Dave LIVE in-person sharing his ground-breaking studies published in best-selling books, Leaderhip Code (2009) and Leadership Brand (2007), and how they address the 8 Asian Leadership Paradoxes. Leadership Code consists of research-based 5 leadership rules that leaders at all levels of your organization should know and follow.
On top of mastering the Leadership Code, organizations must develop leadership differentiators, specific leadership competencies that set them apart from the competition and align leader behaviors with customer value propositions in meeting customer expectations. As leaders at all levels of the company master both the Leadership Code and your unique leadership differentiators, your organization will develop Leadership Brand in establishing sustainable value for shareholders, customers and employees.
Secure your seats now, and get inspired by Professor Dave Ulrich in his exclusive and only appearance in 2012 in Indonesia!
Jadwal Lainnya :
Sertifikasi Asesor Kompetensi BNSP
Mega Seminar Chairman
Format of the Workshop
The workshop will be interactive with lively presentations and discussions around Leadership Code and Leaderhip Brand. Professor Dave’s will conduct lively dialogue with participants over the course of one-day. Specific take-away tools and methodologies will be presented so that participants will develop practical sets of skills in developing their unique Leadership Brand in Indonesian and Asian context.
07.30 – 08.30 Registration
08.30 – 08.40 Welcome by Seminar Chairman Suwardi Luis
08.40 – 09.15 Key Note Speech by Minister of State-Owned Enterprises
09.15 – 10.30 Mega Messsage on Leadership for Asia by Dave Ulrich (Part I)
Why does leadership matter?
Improving leadership will help those inside and outside the company:
* Employees: Talent formula of competence X commitment X contribution
* Organization: How leaders build organization capabilities to succeed.
* Customer/clients: Understanding key customers/clients to build customer share.
* Investors: How investors look at the quality of leadership.
* Community: 3 P’s (performance, people, and plant) and framework for social responsibility.
What is new in leadership thinking?
* Leader to leadership. It is not enough to be a good individual leader but to build leadership as a capability within.
* Inside to outside: Most leadership focuses inside either the individual or the company. Leadership should be from the outside/in by looking at how leaders deliver value to those outside.
* 8 Asian Leadership Paradoxes
This module will look at case studies of companies who have done a good job building their leadership succession and talk about how they have done it.
10.30 – 10.45 Break
10.15 – 12.00 Mega Messsage on Leadership for Asia by Dave Ulrich (Part II)
What is the leadership code? How can I be a better leader?
* Strategist: the ability to position the organization in the future (where are we going?).
* Executor: the ability to get things done (how do we make sure we get there?)
* Talent manager: the ability to work with people (who goes with us?)
* Human capital developer: the ability to prepare tomorrow’s work force (who stays when we go?)
* Personal proficiency: the ability to build personal relationship of trust.
For each of these five areas, participants will have a self assessment of how they are doing and a set of tools for how they can improve.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch Break and Entertainment (Doorprizes, Support Activities, Games)
13.00 – 15.00 Mega Messsage on Leadership for Asia by Dave Ulrich (Part III)
What are the leadership differentiators? How can I build better leadership?
The six steps in building better leadership in a company:
1. Step 1. Build a case for leadership
2. Step 2. Define what effective leadership means. Two exercises to help build this definition,
3. Step 3. Assess leaders against this standard
4. Step 4. Invest in building future leaders
+ How to use training to develop leaders
+ How to use development experiences to develop leaders
+ How to use life experiences to develop leaders
5. Step 5. Measure the quality of leadership
6. Step 6. Integrate leadership with other corporate activities
What can I do to improve my leadership?
* Organization: what can be done within my organization
* Individual: what can I personally do
15.00 – 15.15 Break
15.15 – 16.15 Talk-Show: Audience Question and Answer with Dave Ulrich
16.15- 16.30 Summary and Wrap up by Seminar Chairman
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingterbaru Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26-28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Lokasi : training akuntansi untuk migas terbaru
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
- Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
- Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
- Malang: Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
- Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training akuntansi pertambangan umum terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Terbaru : training akuntansi untuk migas mura
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Terbaru :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk .
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
- Souvenir .