TRAINING AUTHORISED GAS TESTING
Training Gas Testing
Training Perijinan Pengujian Gas
Gas testing onvolves testing for oxygen, toxic and flammable gases using portable gas detection equipment and is an integral part of establishing safe system of work. The authorised gas testing (AGT) e-learning course covers: gas testing procedure and practices, the procedural requirements for gas testing, the teory of combustion, characteristics of gas mixtures and the use of portable gas testing equipment. The course provides the underpinning knowledge to support competence and when combined with the supplementary practical and workplace assessment, can provide a complete methode to achieve AGT certification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
The course is aimed at personnel who will be involved in gas testing activities, authorised gas testers or those requiring knowledge of gas testing practices.
* Provides underpinning knowledge for the AGT1 unit of competence
* Proven generic course used by many leading oil and gas companies
* Case studies based on real life incidents
* Continous assessment throughout course
* Automatic remediation of incorrectly answered questions
* Interactive worked examples based on workplace scenarios
* High quality illustration-based animations
* Can be tailored to reflect a specific company’s procedures and methods
* Integrated trainee results management system
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE AUTHORISED GAS TESTING :
introduction to gas testing
* What is gas testing
* Why is gas testing carried out
* Case study
* Who carries out gas testing
* When is gas testing carried out
* the chemistry of fire
* lower explosive limit
* upper explosive limit
* explosive range
* common gases
* explosions summary
* toxic gases & vapours
* workplace exposure lmit (WEL)
* toxic gases
* other toxic gases
* detecting toxic gases
* hydrogen sulphide (H2S)
* characteristics of H2S
* concentration of H2S
* effects of H2S on equipment
* long term health impacts
* personal protective equipment – regulatory requirements
* selecting PPE – controlling risks from hazardous gases
* selecting PPE – fitting and ergonomic factors
* use and maintenance of personal protective equipment
properties of gases
* gas clouds movement
* gas behaviour
* physical prperties
* relative density
* enclosed areas
* outdoor areas and open structures
portable gas detection equipment
* portable and personal gas detectors
* types of portable and personal gas detectors
* gas detector principles of operation
* catalytic detectors – disadvantages
* gas detectors principles of operation
* infrared (IR) detectors – principles of operation
* infrared (IR) detectors – advantages and disadvantages
* inert atmospheres
* portable gas detectors – sampling
* when to use an aspirated detector
* portable gas detectors – basic checks
* portable gas detectors – general considerations
* portable gas detectors – temperature effects
* limitations of portable gas detectors
* erratic indications
* environments that affect readings
* off-scale readings
* aspirated detector tubes
* aspirated detector tubes – operation
* warning systems
* flammable gas alarm limits
* toxic gas alarm limits
* oxygen gas alarm limits
* personal gas detectors
* fixed gas detectors
* fixed gas detectors – positioning
gas testing procedures
* process plant
* hazardous areas
* zone 0
* zone 1
* zone 2
* gas testing in support of work activities
* the permit to work system – initial gas tests
* the permit to work system – repeat gas tests
* permit to work – continous gas monitoring
* permit to work – validity of gas tests
* practical gas testing
* practical gas testing – evaluation
* practical gas testing – considerations
* practical gas testing – air movement
* practical gas testing – HVAC flow paths
* practical gas testing – dealing with a suspected leak
* case study
* limitations of protective systems
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingterbaru Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26-28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Lokasi : training akuntansi untuk migas terbaru
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
- Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
- Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
- Malang: Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
- Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training akuntansi pertambangan umum terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Terbaru : training akuntansi untuk migas mura
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Terbaru :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk .
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
- Souvenir .