TRAINING IT BALANCED SCORECARD COURSE OUTLINE
Training Kemampuan It Balanced Scorecard Melalui Latihan Langsung
Training Strategic Information Capital
This is a comprehensive IT Balanced Scorecard training course for business an IT and business people who are involved in IT operations and IT projects, including IT service performance.
The course shows how the implementation of IT balanced Scorecard, from inception to post implementation review.
The course is very highly rated by those who attend. It covers a lot of material in 3 days yet is run in a relaxed manner and all will feel welcome.
This IT Balanced Scorecard training course is suitable for project managers and team leaders, IT developers and testers and for business people who are involved in IT projects and IT operations. There are no prerequisites – no prior management training is necessary, no specific IT knowledge is needed.
The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of Information Technology.
Today’s IT Balanced Scorecard presents unique challenges to the IT operation and services requiring coordination with many stakeholders and integration of various technological capabilities.
In Managing IT operations, participants will discover critical success factors and hidden risks inherent in IT operation-and participants will leave with an understanding of strategies and techniques developed in the field by experienced IT Balanced Scorecard managers for successfully managing IT operations and smooth implementation of IT strategy.
“IT” means different things to different people. This course addresses all areas of IT operation management which are hardware, software, systems integration, communications, and human resources.
Participant will learn techniques to determine service requirements, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from IT operation team, and use Balanced Scorecard as tools to improve IT services and strategy implementation.
By extending traditional Balanced Scorecard concepts into the IT arena, participants will gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage and implement IT strategy of any size.
And further participants will take home powerful tools to enhance their IT service capabilities, as well as written text in our course binder explaining the concepts in each unit for reference when you return to the workplace.
Participants will learn IT Balanced Scorecard skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with peers and an experienced IT Balanced Scorecard instructor. This approach allows participants to practice new skills and ask questions as participants assimilate a broad array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied when they return to the workplace.
* Senior and Middle Project, Operations Managers and IT strategy implementer
* Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of IT Balanced Scorecard methodology functions and processes.
* Others with an interest in improving IT services and operation management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the balanced Scorecard knowledge as related to IT strategy implementation.
* Direct involvement in IT strategy implementation, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
Course Contents and Descriptions
1.Overview of Balanced Scorecard and IT Balanced Scorecard
Definition and characteristics of Balanced Scorecard, common reasons why IT strategy and implementation fail Critical factors for success. The IT Balanced Scorecard life cycle and the activities of each life cycle phase in IT operations and Project processes.
2.IT Balanced Scorecard Concept
Selecting and applying IT Balanced Scorecard, identify key stakeholders and describe the purpose and content of a IT Balanced Scorecard business case, further prepare a IT Balanced Scorecard project.
3.Requirements definition in IT Balanced Scorecard
Identify and articulate strategy and operation requirements, and distinguish between functional and technical requirements. Use different methods for gathering requirements, and develop a requirements traceability methodology as related to IT strategy
4.Planning and Implementation Phase
Identify the key components of the IT Balanced Scorecard implementation plan and the planning process.
Construct a work breakdown structure showing all work components. Build a IT Balanced scorecard project schedule estimate duration, resources, and costs, also describe the Information System and Information Technology operating standard.
5.IT Balanced Scorecard Standard and Cascade
Describe the major activities of the preliminary and detailed standard of IT Balanced Scorecard, activities as related to cause and effect relationship, and further refinement between business Balanced Scorecard and IT Balanced Scorecard and the derivatives or cascade.
6.IT Balanced Scorecard Perspectives
This segment of training describes the perspectives components of IT Balanced Scorecard such as: corporate contribution perspective, customer orientation perspective, operational excellent perspective, future orientation perspective
7.Strategic Information Capital
This segment describes strategic information capital portfolio and the components and the integration of intangible assets as related to Balanced Scorecard, measuring strategic readiness for information capital.
Jadwal Lainnya :
Perlindungan Hukum Bagi Direksi, Komisaris dan Pemegang Saham
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training-IT Balanced Scorecard
* Adopting the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle to improve service
Understand the approach to planning and implementing IT service management to ensure the required processes are effectively implemented, services are continually improved and the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard are met.
* Review, assessment and audit of ISO/IEC 20000 activities
Understand the review, assessment and audit of IT service management activities, including the use of supporting systems, tools and techniques that will enable an organization to plan and conduct reviews, assessments and internal audits of IT service management systems.
Review of Mid-Justification phase, Review Point 2: Review of End of Justification Phase, Tasks in Systems Design Phase, Review Point 3: Review of the Business Systems Solutions, Review Point 4: Review of Computer Equipment Selection, Review Point 5: Review of Computer System Design, Tasks in Programming Phase, Review Point 6: Review of Program Design, Review Point 7: Review of Testing and Conversion Planning, Review Point 8: Review of Program Coding and Testing, Tasks in Testing Phase, Review Point 9: Review of Detailed Test Plan, Review Point 10: Review of Test Results, Tasks in Conversion Phase, Review Point 11: Review of Detail Conversion Planning and Programs, Review Point 12: Review of Conversion Results.
Tools for ITQA Review: Conversion Checklist, QA Manual, QA Review And Evaluation Procedure, Business System Design Checklist, Programming Checklist, Feasibility Study Checklist.
ITQA Review Project Case Study : Developing ITQA Review Plan using Microsoft Project 2003 (continued),
Tools and Techniques for ITQA Review .
Scoring ITQA Review and exercises
Developing the ITQA Review Report
Conducting Exit Conference
ITQA Review Project Case Study :Finishing Up the ITQA Review Project Case Study (PART IV), Presentation of ITQA Review Project Case Study by Group Overall Discussion on all aspects of IT Quality Assurance.
* Overall review of International Quality Assurance Exam
* Brainbench IT Quality Assurance International Certification Exam: on-line & real-time via Internet to Brainbench Server USA.
Course Contents and Descriptions:
* Service Management as a Practice
* Service Lifecycle
* Processes covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
* Generic Concepts and Definitions
+ Workshop/Case Study I in ITSM (ITIL V3)
+ Key Principles and Models covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
+ Framework Exercise I (ITILV3)
Day3: Roles and Models
* Key Principles and models of ITSM:
* The types of service provider
* The five major aspects of Service Design
* The service V model
* The Continual Service Improvement model
* Technology and Architecture
* Mock Examination
Trainer : Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MM, MBA
Dr. Fauzi Hasan Pada saat ini adalah President American Academy untuk Chapter Indonesia yang melingkupi American Academy of Project Management dan American Academy of Finance Management yang berpusasat di Colorado Spring, Colorado USA.
Pengalaman Dr. Fauzi Hasan diperkaya dengan keterlibatannya pada beberapa proyek terkait Business Process Modeling dan Improvement yang selaras dengan standard dan metodologi CMMI (Capability Maturity Model and Integration), dimana dalam akhir dekade ini banyak membantu organisasi Pemerintah dan Bank dalam membangun dan mengimplementasi Crisis Management Strategy seperti pembuatan BCP (Business Continuity Plan) dan DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan).
Dr. Fauzi Hasan telah memberikan kontribusi langsung untuk penyelesaian dan keberhasilan penerapan Frameworks dan Best Practices seperti: ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK, Prince2, TOGAF, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 38500, COSO dan yang lain diberbagai bidang industri. Sebagai seorang profesioal yang kompeten di bidang teknologi informasi, manajemen proyek dan proses bisnis ini dibuktikan dengan dimilikinya sejumlah sertifikat Internasional terkait tata kelola teknologi informasi dan industri (IT and Industrial Goverannce).
Dr. Fauzi Hasan dalam karirnya sebagai executive telah bekerja di beberapa perusahaan lokal maupun internasional seperti: Philips Netherlands, Sony , Warner Lambert, Singapore Technology Logistics, Hewlett-Packard, EMTEK Group, Intergraph, Jatis eCom-Sumitomo Group, dan ERESHA Group.
Investasi : Rp 5.000.000,- termasuk ( Souvenir, Flash disk, materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat )
Tempat : Hotel Harris Tebet, Jl. Dr. Sahardjo No. 191 – Jakarta Selatan
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingterbaru Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26-28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Lokasi : training akuntansi untuk migas terbaru
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
- Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
- Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
- Malang: Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
- Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training akuntansi pertambangan umum terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Terbaru : training akuntansi untuk migas mura
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Terbaru :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk .
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
- Souvenir .