TRAINING ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE OIL & GAS PRODUCTION OPERATION
Training Operasi Produksi Minyak & Gas Bumi Dan Lepas Pantai
Training Water And Hydrocarbon Separation
Who Should Attend :
Non-Technical personnel of Oil and Gas Company, Administration Staff and Secretary of Petroleum Refinery and Oil & Gas-related Company who involves in or concern with onshore and offshore oil & gas surface production operations, transportation, storage, distribution and marketing of oil & gas or petroleum products and its related business.
Program Summary (what participant will get) :
After completion of this course, participant will better understand and get improvement on the sequence of upstream production operations and its related equipment and facility, how it work and how it maintained. Participant will better understand and get improvement on the description of onshore & offshore oil & gas surface production in order to produce marketable products.
Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Production Course Content:
In this specially designed practical course participant will learn from and discuss with professional instructor the following subjects:
1. Onshore Oil & Gas Production Systems
• Onshore Oil & Gas Surface Production Operations
• Onshore Oil & Gas Surface Production Facilities
• Separation, Storage, Pumping and Compression
2. Offshore Oil & Gas Production Systems
• Offshore Platforms and Structures
• Fixed-leg, Floating and Sub-sea Facilities
• Offshore Processing and Production Facilities
3. Water and Hydrocarbon Separation
• Hydrocarbon Fluid Mixture and its Composition
• Crude Oil, Condensate and Natural Gas Liquids
• Produced Water Treatment and Disposal
4. Crude Oil Processing Operations and Facilities
• Dehydration of Crude Oil
• Desalting of Crude Oil
• Stabilization and Sweetening
• Oil Transportation through Pipeline and Pumping Operation
5. Gas Processing Operations and Facilities
• Gas-field Operations and Facilities
• Gas Mixture and Gas Composition
• Gas Properties and Specification for Sales
6. Gas Dehydration and Sweetening
• Separation of Hydrocarbon Components
• Processing Operations and Equipment
• Dehydration and Prevention of Hydrate
• Gas Sweetening
• Gas Compression and Transmission through Pipeline
7. LPG Production Operations
• LPG Production Principle and Operations
• LPG Storage Facilities
• LPG Handling and Transportation
8. LNG Production Operations
• LNG Production Principle and Operations
• LNG Storage Facilities
• LNG Handling and Transportation
9. Basic Economics of Onshore & Offshore Oil & Gas Production
• Oil & Gas Price and Basic of Economics Calculation
• Oil & Gas Project Developments and Maintenance
• Oil & Gas for Internal Use, Gas Lift and Combustion for Power Generating
This specially designed course will be conducted by Hilman Ahmad & Associates,
an Independent Consultant in Industrial Oil and Gas, a leading Indonesian expert, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers. The Course Leader himself – a senior industrial process corrosion engineer, is the Director of the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, Bandung and has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering for more than twenty-five years in oil & gas surface production facility and petrochemical industry in Indonesia.
He graduated from ITB in 1973 and UNESCO post-graduated from TIT (Tokyo Institute of Technology) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for industrial oil & gas production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton, United Kingdom for on-line oil & gas corrosion monitoring development in 2000.
He has been delivering training course in oil & gas surface production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from oil & gas and petrochemical industry since 1979. He registered his invention in Conductive electro-dialysis with hyperactive electrode at Indonesian Patent Office in 2001.
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingterbaru Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26-28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Lokasi : training akuntansi untuk migas terbaru
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
- Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
- Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
- Malang: Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
- Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training akuntansi pertambangan umum terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Terbaru : training akuntansi untuk migas mura
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Terbaru :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk .
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
- Souvenir .