TRAINING PIPELINE INTERNAL CORROSION CONTROL AND MONITORING
Training Korosi Pada Pipa Internal Dan Monitoring
Training Internal Corrosion Problem
TRAINING DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS :
* This course is for either corrosion engineers or non corrosion engineering personnel who involve in oil & gas operations and maintenance, pipeline and asset integrity management, pipeline inspection and pigging, material purchasing, chemical selection and injection, hazard and HSE management, and any corrosion related activity.
* By attending this course, participants are able to broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more detail about internal corrosion control and monitoring, and understand how to select and use of corrosion inhibitors and chemicals.
* After completion of this course, participants will understand what internal corrosion is, how to detect, predict and monitor their growth, and how to control these serious problems in the pipeline.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS :
* Internal Corrosion Problem in the Pipeline
* H2S, CO2, and Acidic Corrosive Components
* Sour Corrosion and Microbial Induced Corrosion
* Equipment and Pipeline Leakage and Rupture by Corrosion
* Fluid Properties and the Corrosion Tendency
* Internal Corrosion Monitoring and Corrosion Prediction
* Internal Corrosion Control and Prevention Methods
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE PIPELINE INTERNAL CORROSION CONTROL AND MONITORING :
1. Oil, condensate, gas, and water flowing in the pipeline
2. Corrosion in water re-injection system and the injection line
3. Corrosion in sea water injection system
4. The role of H2S, CO2, and acidic impurities in the fluid
5. Nature of H2S corrosion, pitting and stress corrosion cracking
6. Nature of CO2 corrosion
7. Sour corrosion and top of line corrosion problems
8. Microbial induced corrosion mechanism and its related problems
9. Corrosion caused by SRB and the pitting mechanism
10. Corrosion caused by oxygen penetration
11. Examples of corrosion damage and pipeline leakage
12. Corrosion monitoring methods in oil & gas field
13. Oil & gas filed corrosion prevention methods
14. Corrosion control with inhibitors and the selection of suitable corrosion inhibiting chemicals
15. Dosage and injection methods of corrosion inhibitors
16. SRB control with biocides and the selection of suitable and low risk biocide formula
17. Dosage and injection methods of biocides
18. Oxygen control by de-aeration and chemical injection, and the selection of suitable oxygen scavenger
19. Dosage and injection methods of oxygen scavenger
20. Safety in oil & gas corrosion prevention
TRAINING METHOD, MATERIALS AND PROGRAM
* The course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy.
* The course will be given in Bahasa Indonesia. In special case, upon request, it will be in English.
Ir.Hilman Ahmad,DCE. and Associates
Ir. Hilman Ahmad, DCE., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingterbaru Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26-28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training accounting, taxation and auditing at coal for oil and gas industry terupdate
Lokasi : training akuntansi untuk migas terbaru
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
- Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
- Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
- Malang: Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
- Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training akuntansi pertambangan umum terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Terbaru : training akuntansi untuk migas mura
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Terbaru :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk .
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
- Souvenir .